1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carry and Conceal discussion

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by marko54, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I doubt any outside would even come look at our trucks cuz they're afraid will shoot em, I actually fired a few rounds out of the ruger sr40c and it was amazing. My grandfather was a marine marksman and won many awards for it and he swares by colt handguns so that's all I have, mainly cause he's getting old and me and my brother are the only one who care about his 200+ collection so he just keeps handing em over to us every time we come by.just got. Pre ban colt ar
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ill swipe a M-2 out of the arms room and mount that on my truck, as my new anti tailgating device. :rules:

Alex
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Just get a couple. Don't want to miss if they swerve.:rofl::fighting0019::fighting0019:

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

If I were you I would be stopping by each day. take him a pecan pie or peach cobbler. Make him smile and enjoy the moment as much as you are.
  4. ahmitchell1

Every time I go back to ga I drive him down to the family farm so we can shoot, that's his favorite thing on earth. When I used to live at home we'd go every sunday
  5. Coach24

That is great. Wish I had someone to do that with. Take the time every chance ya get cause it don't last(sadly) forever.
    make the time today so you don't miss the time tomorrow.

Happy shooting
  6. ahmitchell1

Yea I never got to meet me other grand father he was a bad@ss, but I'm actually packing up now to head the the farm gotta start getting so stuff ready for the year and of course were gunna go shoot
  7. Coach24

Kudos for you I hope you have a great time. An now I am officially jealous. My grand fathers both passed before I was old enough to go with them
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well, I did a ton of research on many of the weapons people mentioned here and based on my needs/preferences, I ended up purchasing the Springfield EMP 3" 1911. Lots of great reviews and comes highly recommended. I think it will work our perfectly for me. Thanks for mentioning it!
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

grats the purchase. id like a pic when u have time. may get the wife something soonish....

Alex
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thanks Alex...I'm hoping it arrives by the weekend. I had to order it and have it shipped here to a local gun dealer. I will definitely posts a pic as soon as I pick it up.