Carry and Conceal discussion

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by marko54, Feb 21, 2012.

1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Oh, no worries at all, heck, I still owe this thread a picture of it. I am extremely happy, as it fires so nice...very smooth and accurate, and extremely concealable. It was a little pricey but well worth the money!

2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I have a couple CC's i like to carry...I have the S&W MP40,which is a nice shooter...and i just bought a Springfield Loaded 1911 .45ACP...little big to carry but its gonna be my gun that i carry in the truck!

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ive been looking at a few different guns for carry again, not happy with the XD-9 for conceal, especially when its warm out, havnt done it as i dont have the permit, but ive tried it at home a few times and it prints more then id like. gonna have to maybe look at a XD compact of some sort, or something else all together.

Alex

4. ChevyBoy2009

I really dont like the XD's...to small for my hands(just my thought on them)

5. ChevyBoy2009

Well i went and got a pic of it just for you guys!...Springfield Loaded 1911 .45 ACP

0918122147.jpg

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

that looks sweet! always wanted a 1911 in .45. mostly as a fun to shoot gun, not to carry anywhere except around the house(plan on owning a decent chunk of land at some point.)

as for the XDs. mines a regular size XD-9, and i just like how it feels and points. ive always thought that as long as you were comfortable with it, for the most part, the gun is irrelevant. imo

Alex

7. ChevyBoy2009

This one is going to be in the truck all the time and a fun shoot around gun...i love the look of the 1911's...i think i have a pic of my other ones,ill check

8. tiltonb

tiltonb New Member

I and my wife carry 9mm. I also have a 1911 but that is my home defense.

9. cliff883

cliff883 New Member

I carry my Taurus pt738 .380 in a pocket holster most of the time but recently bought an EAA .357 snubbie that I carry sometimes as well.

10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Thats a nice looking 1911. a 1911 is the next handgun I want to buy (springfield, or Sig. Would do a ruger or Remington if they werent off roster guns in CA:grrrrrr:)