1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

cats

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 516blackout, Aug 4, 2009.

1. 516blackout

516blackout New Member

took the cats out of my 04 2500 6.0 silverado check engine light on anyone no how to by pass it or if they sell a by pass kit or something

2. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

They do make emulator(spelling?) kits for o2 sensor bypass, I am not sure where to even look for one. I put a call into a friend who has used them before. As soon as I hear from him I'll pass on the info.

3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I know tht tuner websites have these things that you just plug into it "ghost sensors", or get a custom tune and have them delete the sensors from the computer

4. azdrtdog

azdrtdog Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Someone who was looking to fool the ODB2 system might want to look into WWW.URDUSA.com and key word off road o2 sensors and you might like what u find..... ok just checked 4 ya there rear o2 sensor simulators are around 89 bucks 4 the gm v8 style

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  5. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

tune it off.

program pcm to not read your 02s

this is where blackbearperformance comes in :)

6. 516blackout

516blackout New Member

thanks guys for the quick response u guys are awesome gonna get on it right away driving with the light on is killing me im gonna try to tune it out

7. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

no problem.