1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

CD player

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by ajbellis, Dec 21, 2009.

1. ajbellis

ajbellis New Member

Any ideas on how to get the CD player to eject the CD? Will I just need to replace the whole radio/CD player?
    Thanks,

2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

unfortunatly you will have to repace the whole unit, once they start eating cd's they are done

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I had the same problem with my '04 Silverado. I ended up just using my I-Pod and used the original radio for a FM station.

4. lhandte3

lhandte3 New Member

Take some light air from a pressurized can or even a compressor, just turn down the pressure to around 5lbs. Blow the air in the the slot opening while attempting to eject the disc. This has worked for me several times in the past.