Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cell Phone Companies getting even creepier

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, Jan 28, 2013.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I like my service with verizon, and honestly...... I like the idea of this product..... as long as I am in control..... not a third party...

http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2013/01/connected-devices-beyond-smartphones-tablets.html

I especially like the part where the OBDII scanner can lock or unlock your doors if your keys are locked inside the car.... (But who else will be able to do the same thing and steal your car....... or if you get pulled for a traffic violation, will the cops be able to get access to the inside of your car...... which is against the law.
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Ha ha I like the thing about the parents control, my parents would have taken my keys away a long time ago!!!
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

haha yeah, I would have looked for the chip and removed it.