Center Caps Compatible w Rockstarr Rims.. Very similiar Pro Comp Center caps..

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member

Well i was looking online at www.rimzoneonline.com and was looking at the Pro Comp rims and the center caps look just like the Rockstar center caps but with a different logo in the middle! They are ProComp 7113 Flat Blk they have the Army Skull with a Kevlar helmet on they look pretty good to me but idk if i would actually buy the center caps though just puttin it out there for anyone tryin to stand out! Here is a link to them: http://www.rimzoneonline.com/category/PC15/ProComp-7113-Flat-Blk/

7113FlatBlk_cat.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member

Those are pretty nice looking wheels. The Metal Mulisha center cap may not be everyone's cup of tea but I like 'em.
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah they are pretty nice looking wheels havent seen anyone around here have them either. I think there a tad over priced though but it is what is ha. How much is the auto express steam cleaner by any chance?
  4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member

Auto Express is just the website that I found a picture of his steam cleaner on....not sure of the price.
  5. Rockstarrchevy81