1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Center Console Feedback Request

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Goldie, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My 07 Sierra Classic with a 5 speed trans has a bench seat and I'm looking to add a center console. I found brand that is called Rampage that will fit and not interfere with shifting. However, it is only held in by the center seat belt and the front of it will move side to side. Has anyone tried one of these and what do you think about it?
    Also does anyone have a source for plans and materials needed to fabricate a center console box. I did a through search of this forum and did not find what I need. Thanx in advance for the assistance!
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I had something similar to that in an 05 I had (company truck) and it served it purpose. You are right though it did slide around. It didn't do it enough that it pissed me off but it was enough to know that it moved. I think I got mine from Pep Boys or some place like that for around $30 bucks I think. Semper Fi!!