1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Center Console

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by dutzowmo, Dec 4, 2008.

1. dutzowmo

dutzowmo Rockstar 100 Posts

Will a center console from a 99-02 silverado fit in an 05 silverado? I know The interior are almost identical but i don't know if the bolt patterns or dash pieces are the same
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

If it's from the same bodystyle, it should fit. They usually don't change mounting positions on floorpans and such until they change bodystyle.
  3. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree with Crawdaddy. Most companies would adapt the smaller parts to fit on the frame since the frame would cost much more to have changed. I'm going with that it will bolt right up.
  4. daddytech

daddytech Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

yeah if it's the older style 99 - 2000 like my tahoe's body style it will be just a bit different if it's an 01 or newer then the console should fit just right