1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Center Seat 2009 Silverado swap

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by TrboDawg, Dec 8, 2009.

1. TrboDawg

TrboDawg New Member

I'm looking to replace the center front seat/armrest in my 2009 Silverado 1500. The armrest I have now is open, and I'd like to replace it with the hinged lid version. I can buy one from GM (Ebony - Split bench seat Center seat-w/az3 - Split bench seat Center seat-w/az3 ) for $750 and be stuck with one I'm taking out, OR I could find someone who has the hinged lid version and wants to trade for the open style. My interior is Ebony/titanium but the seat I have (and the one I want) is EBONY - cloth w/leather accents.

If this long winded explanation sounds like what you are looking for too, please let me know.

Thanks
    Chuck
  2. Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon New Member

Cl

Try posting it up on Craigs List. You might find someone.
  3. TrboDawg

TrboDawg New Member

Thanks That's my next step. I thought I'd check here first...
  4. paulthomas2

paulthomas2 New Member

Thats really nice.......i liked it very much ..now i will also do this.......thanks alot for your suggestions.......I am sure everyone will like this very much