1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Central Canada Summer Truck Meet!

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Mar 16, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Hello My Central Canada Canucks!!!

Time to get all my Canadians from the Central CANADA to post for your SUMMER TIME TRUCK MEET!!!... If you live in Manitoba, Quebec and Ontario... this is your time to represent....Check out the map below to see if you are in the Central region.... Lets get your awesome truck meet going.....
    Who is going to be #1???

[​IMG]
  2. Hi Erica... I was wondering if I had missed this post but I guess you were saving the best for last!
    I know there are others around... Post up people...
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  3. GMCErica

Thanks for starting the posting JAKES!! I know that there are lots of Ontario and Quebec members that post here all the time, and I know two Manitoba members... Come on Guys!!! Lets get posting!!
  4. IanF

IanF Member

Looking forward to a Toronto meet when it happens! You going to come back to TO for a visit when it happens Erica?
  5. Big_Ben

Big_Ben New Member

I'll be moving to Toronto in two weeks to start a new job. I could end up in a few other cities across the country as the summer goes on. Will see what my schedule and location is like when it's closer to the date.
  6. GMCErica

Hey Guys!! thanks for Posting... You know that I am from Toronto, - 30 something years in Ontario... So, I gotta plan this awesome meet for you all... I cant come back to Toronto for the meet, I will be in Alberta for the Western canada meet... I am going to TORONTO in 7 DAYS... We should meet up... I am flying down from Alberta (cheaper then BC), and then renting a truck....Haha!! No cars for this truck girl... Let me know if you wanna meet up, I am meet [MENTION=12286]Jake[/MENTION]s silverado at timmies, lets do a small Mini meet, while I am visiting T.DOT!!
    Any other toronto members wanna meet me, Jakes for a coffee at Tims??? Let me know.... KEEP POSTING GUYS!!! 4 members on the list...
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

If I say I am from Toronto can I come meet you? In peron? You are like a celebrity, will you be able to handle an autograph session or two or three?

E, I understand you now need a passport to travel to and from USA to Canada. Is this true of all travel?
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

You're a nutter, Coach...
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Nutter? Is that one who enjoys the flavor of a Nutter Butter cookie and milk?:fighting0088:
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

[h=3]nut·ter/ˈnətər/
    [/h][TABLE="class: ts"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Noun:[/TD]
    [TD][TABLE="class: ts"]
    [TR]
    [TD]A crazy or eccentric person.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]