1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Changing my front end to the Denali, should I paint the lower air deflector?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by TomK, Aug 13, 2009.

1. TomK

TomK New Member

I'm going to be changing the front end of my truck to the denali (bumper, air deflector, and both grills). I need to have the front bumper and both rear and caps painted body color, so the truck will be in the shop for paint anyway. I was wondering if I should have the 'lower air deflector' painted body color also, or just leave it black.

Here is a crude outline of the part I might paint, I cant decide if it would be too much white on the front of the truck if this was painted.

Tom

[​IMG]
  2. tattooed4life

tattooed4life New Member 100 Posts

My vote is paint it.
  3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member 100 Posts

x2 on that one paint it and enjoy paint your gmc white also that would look sick
  4. TomK

TomK New Member

Here is a blurry pic I found on cardomain with the lower part painted. I don't really like the other mods on the truck, but this is the only pic of a denali I can find with the lower painted.

[​IMG]
  5. tattooed4life

tattooed4life New Member 100 Posts

Agreed on the other mods--but the lower valance painted white looks sick!!
  6. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

7. bvogts25

bvogts25 New Member 100 Posts

i vote paint it:glasses:
  8. TomK

TomK New Member

After finding some more pics of the front painted I dont think I like the look. Mabe later on I will have it painted, but as of now I'm going to keep it black. :shocked:
  9. saintmilette

saintmilette New Member

paint it. i'm doing the same on my truck.
  10. V8_singlecab_ss

V8_singlecab_ss New Member

Yeah paint it denali look badass just one color..