Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

changing the front end

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sharpshooterusmc, Apr 1, 2010.

1. sharpshooterusmc

sharpshooterusmc Rockstar 100 Posts

i can get the whole front clip off of 2005 2500HD for dirt cheep, how hard is it and would the fenders line up with the door on my 01 2500HD

2. Lesn

Lesn New Member

I've been wondering this myself but haven't been able to find anything on google to answer this question. I guess I could just conctact the local Chevy dealer and ask them, but whats the fun in that? Hope you get your answer I'll keep track on this thread.

3. Greg84

Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

The doors didn't change between 2001-2005 so that would be the same.

It would be fairly involved to change it over, you'd be replacing basically everything on the front including the radiator support. As long as neither truck has the 8.1 (or unless both of them have the 8.1) then everything should switch. The radiator support is different on the 8.1.