Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chart on Wheel/Tire Fitment and Lift Requirement

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by adampaul1964, Apr 26, 2009.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Some of you might find this helpful, it's a pretty good table showing what tires will fit with what lifts and if you need to trim or anything. May have been posted before, I found an old print out I had of it so I'd thought I'd share it.

http://www.wheelsforless.com/GM_Truck.htm

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That's a pretty good print out, and I had also found one on Mickey Thompson's website that was in a spreadsheet format and a little easier to read. They are very accurate too, my friend bought wheels and tires based on that info and it was spot on the money. Thanks for posting this for everyone, I was going to post mine but I was too lazy!:glasses:
    pyston likes this.
  3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

thats pretty good. ill sticky it
  4. smithbuilt24

smithbuilt24 New Member

Leveling Kit

I have heard some leveling kits for the 08's wont fit 33"s. Is there one out there that will. I am eventually going fabtech 6 inch once I save the money but it will be a while. Should I just save for the 6inch or do leveling kit with33"s?
  5. masterfoxscout

masterfoxscout Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Save for the lift.
  6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Your better off saving for the lift and going with 35" tires
  7. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Heres the link for the chart on mickey thompson's site and I agree this chart is very detailed and accurate!

http://mickeythompsontires.com/Tire_Fitment_Guide_2008.pdf
  8. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I fit 33's on my 03 with a 2inch leveling kit and it looks pretty good. I am like you and am saving for a bigger lift later on but I just invested in the leveling kit to give it a good look for now. I would go for the leveling kit if you really want something done to your truck right now.
  9. tat2dgrrrl

tat2dgrrrl New Member

wheels & tires

thank u for posting the chart about wheels & tires. i just bought my very first truck ever (silverado 1500 2wd, long bed, extra cab) & am going in to buy wheels & tires for *her* this weekend so the chart on wheels & tires was perfect timing .. thank u much :)
  10. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Great find!!! Thanks alot.