Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Cheap HID's and LED's (helpful for people looking for mod's or ideas)

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by Camaro69car, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Hey y'all, I'm new to the site, as well as the chevy family. However, when I had my 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer, I used a couple of products that I would like to share. with everyone.

1st site is Http://www.ddmtuning.com

I've had 3 sets of HID's through them 3,000K 35W H11's; 10,000K 35W & 55W 55W's are in the high beams of my Captiva, and I can see about 5 miles down the road.

All HID Kits come with a LIFETIME warranty on Bulb and Ballast, I've had 1 ballast get frozen on me, and they replaced it no questions asked (10 below winter caused it to freeze after a car wash) This company has awesome customer service as well. Plus they have sales that go on for 35W kits for $35.

As with most HID's they do take about 10 seconds to get to full output. but the light output more than makes up for it.

2nd site is Http://www.superbrightleds.com

The name explains it all. I had 194/168 Wedge base bulbs for my parking lights, and I could almost drive with just them on. These lights are awesome. However, If you have a stereo system that causes your lights to dim when the bass drops, I would not recommend LED's. Hyper-flashing became an issue for me.

PM me if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

My apologies if this violates any forum rules.