1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cheap OEM Rims for a GMC

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Guerrette86841, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Guerrette86841

Guerrette86841 New Member

I'm looking for some replacement OEM rims for my 07 sierra classic, 17" rims or even some black aftermarket rims. Anyone know where i can get some cheap rims?
  2. shibby2oo8

shibby2oo8 New Member

Craigslist, i have bought 2 sets at a steal off craigslist but you have to be patient.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Yeah. On the cheap is something like Craigslist or a swap meet. You can look at www.gmpartsclub.com or call your local dealer to see what new oem would be.
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

x3 on craigslist. I just checked my area and there is a tire shop that sells new take offs near me. A set of new rims for my truck with new michelins is going for $675. I paid over $900 for just my michelins a few months ago.
  5. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 Member

6. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

7. Guerrette86841

Guerrette86841 New Member

those are very nice but they only have one rim left
  8. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

At the time I put the link up, they had more than 4. At that price, I'm sure they went VERY quick.
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Good / Fast / Cheap. YOu can have two of the three.
  10. davidshark1

davidshark1 New Member

I heard a lot about usarim and thinking that it would be great option.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013