1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cheap Torsion Keys?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by chevybulldog6, Dec 5, 2010.

1. chevybulldog6

chevybulldog6 New Member 100 Posts

I am trying to find a good set of lift torsion keys for my 2005 1500 z71 for cheap. I have also heard that stock ford f150 keys will achieve a little more lift that the aftermarket keys. If that is true, where could I find a set of f150 keys for cheap? If not then has anyone found a cheap set of aftermarket keys and where? I have seen on some forums that people have found some for less than $50. That is what I would like to find. I cant seem to find any for less than $150-$300. Thanks for the help guys.
  2. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

3. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

Cheap torsion key's usually mean one's that are cast iron. if you go with torsion keys make sure they are forged.
  4. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member 100 Posts

5. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado New Member 100 Posts

I can get you Rough Country keys for $89.95
  6. chevybulldog6

chevybulldog6 New Member 100 Posts

What about Ford keys? Has anyone here had luck with these? I would think I would be able to get them cheaper if they will work. If not then I will be contacting MPC-Silverado in another week or two.
  7. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member 100 Posts

ive heard about people using ford keys but dont know anything about it.ive always stuck with things made spefically for my truck to avoid complications
  8. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

Have you tried leveling by adjusting the T-bars? thats how my Suburban was leveled.
  9. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 New Member 100 Posts