Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cheapest Diablo

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Blakjax98, Apr 6, 2010.

1. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

the tunes on them are the same...

but the trinity has more features, better data logging, performance monitoring, etc etc.
  2. udontknowjack

udontknowjack Rockstar

just pull the trigger on this.... we'll see if its worth it ... should be at my door by the end of the week..... free flow muffler tomorrow...
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  3. csattley14

csattley14 Rockstar

Let me know what results you get with the programmer. :great:
  4. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 Rockstar 100 Posts

im getting an avg of 17.9 right now in town, before it was like 12-13
  5. 09Z71BLKBST

09Z71BLKBST Rockstar 100 Posts

so far i am seeing a little increase in my mpg, about 2mpg better in town but i dont think i have done everything, all i did was get it out of the box load the tune stil got learn how to do the other stuff....
  6. csattley14

csattley14 Rockstar

Which one did you get? I might try to invest in one of these if it is giving that much of a gain in mpg's.
    Thanks for the information also.
  7. Metaluzc

Metaluzc Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Will the DiabloSport U7778 Predator PC Interface Kit work on the DiabloSport U7198? The reason I ask is because I can get the Tuner from 4wheelsonline.com for $274.95 shipped free and the Interface kit on amazon.com for $30.95 also shipped free for a total of $305.90 rather than paying $299.99 for the Tuner and $29.99 for the Interface kit on concoursdirect.com.
  8. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

yes... the interface kit is the same for all model predators...