1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cheapest site to get Shocks

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by ridick_bowen, Oct 7, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen New Member 100 Posts

Anyone know the best place to order new shocks? I've search Ebay and it's still pricy.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

So far, I'm looking at Bilstein HD shocks on Eshocks.com for $256.
  2. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I've found some stuff on Rock auto that is priced below any other website I could find
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

not sure about cheapest as most sites I have seen seem to be within a couple dollars of each other. here is the online retailer list that bilstein gives.
    http://www.bilsteinus.com/retail_us.php
  4. ridick_bowen

I just search on eBay. Sometimes I contact the smaller dealers and offer negotiate a discount just for the sale. It sometimes works. Some people are desprite.
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

What I have done in the past,went buying aftermarket parts,Unless I need the part...ASAP......I'll wait for a Holiday,like 4th July,Labor day etc....Reason Most all of the Company's will run.....10%-20% off and in some cases free shipping.
  6. ridick_bowen

Go suggestion. I'll wait then.