Cheapest site to get Shocks

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by ridick_bowen, Oct 7, 2010.

1. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

Anyone know the best place to order new shocks? I've search Ebay and it's still pricy.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

So far, I'm looking at Bilstein HD shocks on Eshocks.com for $256.

2. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've found some stuff on Rock auto that is priced below any other website I could find

3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

not sure about cheapest as most sites I have seen seem to be within a couple dollars of each other. here is the online retailer list that bilstein gives.
    http://www.bilsteinus.com/retail_us.php

4. ridick_bowen

I just search on eBay. Sometimes I contact the smaller dealers and offer negotiate a discount just for the sale. It sometimes works. Some people are desprite.

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

What I have done in the past,went buying aftermarket parts,Unless I need the part...ASAP......I'll wait for a Holiday,like 4th July,Labor day etc....Reason Most all of the Company's will run.....10%-20% off and in some cases free shipping.

6. ridick_bowen

Go suggestion. I'll wait then.