Check in for southern truck meet!

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by LOVINTHESTORM, Jul 3, 2012.

1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

As you all know the summer truck meets are getting close. I have the pleasure of bringing the banner to the meet. I have noticed that alot of members have said that the meet was to far for them. BUMMER. But what I was wondering was who is making plans on being at the meet. Wanted to make some preparations for the meet but needed an idea of who would show. So check in and let me know how many is in your party if you don't mind. And of course the more the merrier.:party::party:

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Assuming I don't have to work that Saturday night (as of right now, they've shelved their plans for working some 7 night workweeks), I'll be there. It'll just be me, unless I end up in a relationship with someone between now and then (not too likely).

3. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

308923_141975272569586_847041670_n.jpg I know how it is Sarge, I plan on being there and weather permiting will bring something easy to cook on the grill. hotdogs chips and drinks

4. SupplySgt

Bumping to see who else will be there. I may look at the other thread when I get off work in the morning. I will have that Saturday night off so I'll be able to attend (albeit tired). Gonna try to get a female friend of mine who has a Chevy truck to come and bring her truck with her. I don't know what I'll bring as far as food goes as I will still be unpacking from moving this upcoming weekend.

5. JnBama

I May bring enough to share for the grill and sure there is a Logans , Applebees or other close by

6. SupplySgt

Based on my recollection of that part of town (I don't venture to Nashville all that terribly often even though it's only 30 minutes away), there should be plenty of restaurants just to the east of the park where it's being held at.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It should be a good time for all who attend! Let's see pics of the festivities! :)

8. SupplySgt

Steve, I'll have my camera and be sure and take pics. Maybe we can line up all our trucks for a pic. Sounds like we'll be covering a few different body styles based on the ppl I know (or think I know) are coming.

9. JnBama

Will wait and see if I can make it dispatcher has been giving me short runs for some reason, may have just enough to pay rent this weekend. Good news just got approved to start driving for a large trucking company in Atlanta and need to be there the 24th. Will be back long haul again and hope to earn a wage good enough to pay off debt ,build back my bank account and buy stuff for my Chevy :great:

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Bama , good to here. Pulling for ya. Hope all gets better and keep her between the lines.