1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Check out this bad boy

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by dsfloyd, Feb 25, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

So I work at a rich private school in La Jolla (San Diego) CA. Seeing nice cars is a given. the kids drive Range Rovers, G55, S550, beamers etc. The parents come in nicer cars. I have seen them in Masarattis, ferraris, Teslas, Bentleys, etc. One day I saw a DB9 in the Senior parking lot walked up to the main lot and saw another DB9. Well yesterday and today I saw a new one, a Morgan Designs Car (from what I can tell it is the Aero Supersports).
    Here are some pics. Base price with no options added is 126,900 pounds or $199,753 then you still have to get it here and all of that, since it is a british built vehicle.
    Morgan 11.jpg Morgan 21.jpg Morgan 31.jpg
    This is a little info on the car from the Morgancarnews website

"it is the limited production run Aero SuperSports: powered by a 4.8 BMW V8, with 362bhp and 370lb ft of torque, the light weight aluminium chassis and body, (total vehicle weight 1,175 kg), allow this sports car to sprint from rest to 62 mph in 4.5 seconds."

http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/mmc/carrange/supersports/ssmorgan.html

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Those are neat cars, but not very practical.
    A customer of mine owns the same model and he also owns a late 60's Plus 8 model. Ive ridden in the Plus 8, it isnt very comfortable and he tells me the AeroSupersports isnt much better in the comfort department.
    All the same neat little cars.
    The Brits do know how to make little cars that feel like your wearing them instead of driving them though.

3. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I'll take the money before the $200,000 car purchase !!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I could pay off some Bills with that $$$$ Not my cup of tea...

5. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Neat car but I still perfer my lifted truck anyday of the week.

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I definately could find better use of $200k and love my truck. Just get a kick out of some of the cars the parents drive and some of the cars they give their kids to drive. Last year one kid drove either an H1 to school or a decked out lifted jeep rubicon every day to school.

7. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

If I had an extra 200K lying around, I would have one of those.

8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

It is an interesting looking car. I am pretty sure I could find a better use of $200k.

9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I wonder if it cost more than that though since it's a left-hand drive. Cool looking car. Nice to see how the other half lives.

10. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

But it's crosseyeded.