1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevelle) ralley strips

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by kennythewelder, May 24, 2014.

1. kennythewelder

kennythewelder Member 100 Posts

How many of you guys have guy have ralley strips on your ride? And do you like them? I love them and here is my ride. repainted in October. DSCN1583.jpg DSCN1584.jpg
  2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I love them on the cars. Not too sure about the truck look though. Gotta be a certain color for me. A nice cool blue with a darker silver…OOOOOOOO gets me every time. Nice truck btw, miss my 97 Chevy Cheyenne trim
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I like it, looks like you have a hard tonneau, gonna stripe it?
  4. kennythewelder

kennythewelder Member 100 Posts

no cover

no tonneau cover. I thought about putting on it and if I do I will stripe it, but chances are I won't.
  5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I feel like I've seen that subdivision before or dang near like it. What city you from?
  6. fugitive

fugitive Member

I like the look but for me it would have to be a lil more suttle like flat white in your case (or flat red in mine) it does look good on your rig!