Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevrolet / gmc c-series trucks.

Discussion in 'Medium-duty Truck Forum' started by MANSON, Aug 29, 2011.

1. MANSON

MANSON New Member

HELLO.I have interest on knowing what kind of truck is this one:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...658466870046.692414.754940045&type=1&theaterI I think is a GMC C-7000... is it a LOW PROFILE TRUCK????? does it has a STRAIGHT TRUCK chassis or does it shares its chassis with the smaller C30-C50 trucks?????I want to find one just so I can built a RACE TRUCK (yeah you got that right, a RACE TRUCK) Rules allow me to use any COMMERCIAL TRUCK engine either DIESEL or GASOLINE...I want to go with a V8 427 or the smaller V8 366 GAS engine, but I think they can not be MODIFIED (because they are TALL DECK) Don't really want to go with the DIESEL engine, because everyone here does that... And I love those BIG ol' V8 GAS TRUCK ENGINES. My friends form FRANKENSTEIN RACING TEAM have a FORD F700 (sorry about mentioning a FORD) RACE TRUCK in similar fashion as the concept I had in mind for the CHEVROLET / GMC C-SERIES RACE TRUCK.[​IMG] I want to use 22.5 rims on my race truck concept, but with the smaller tires so it can be as close to the ground as I want it.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Jump on the Vin code and get quicker answers.