1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 :: 2013 Chevrolet Silverado

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by Lordvader, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Lordvader

Lordvader Rockstar

Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 :: 2013 Chevrolet Silverado (2013-06-02 19:24:41)
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Look'in Good LV...... Time to Mod her up... Where ya working these days?
  3. Lordvader

Lordvader Rockstar

Thanks Enkei.....I started mods already. Mostly protection. Dual Liner bed protection, GM top rail caps, GM SS rail stakes, Low profile window vents, bug shield on its way and sooon to replace the stock Z71 decals with bigger and better ones.

Next on the list are LED dome lights and an exhaust tip.

As for work, I am back with a former company constructing a brand new NJ State Police barracks in Galloway Township at Mile post 42 on the GSP at the Atlantic City rest area.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

I was just there Fri I drive a truck down to Md 6 X's a week and some times stop at Ac Airport and Cape May on the way back. What time are you there.? I drive by around 6-7am..
  5. Lordvader

Lordvader Rockstar

My start time at the job is 7am. I get there anytime between 6:45 and 7am.

This Wednesday, my day will start at 2pm for a meeting, then stay there for a night shift that is 8pm-6am since we are paving the new temp road then Thursday back to work at 12pm-8pm and normal 7am -3:30 on Friday.
  6. Enkeiavalanche

I'll look for your truck I'm driving a 20 ft Refer Box truck
  7. Lordvader

Lordvader Rockstar

I park right next to my single trailer in front of the NJ Turnpike's double wide trailer. I will look out for you as well.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Here at the warehouse now I'm going to Md then the Amtrack station in Wil Del then Cape May and Then Ac Airport So I will be there sometime in the Am.. Look for a truck that says York Street Catering. with a Big Fork on the side.. I may be sleeping in the cab.. LOL Catch ya in the Am..
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Ok lets try this again. I looked the other day and did not see your truck I'm driving down to Md then Cape may tonight I should be in your area around 7am after some ZZ's in the truck..
    I looked all over that Rest stop and where the Const guys were The only Black Silverado I saw was up the GSP at the Police barracks about 10 miles up the road..
  10. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

That's a great looking truck!