Chevrolet Suburban K2500 4x4 only 96k miles! very clean

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by Risky1, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Risky1

Risky1 New Member

1999 Chevrolet suburban
    K2500 4x4
    5.7 liter (350) ( NOT A 454 LIKE MOST!) better gas mileage and great towing ability.
    Automatic transmission
    9 passenger (front bench with fold down console)
    Cold A/C front AND REAR!
    Only 96K easy miles!

tows awesome. I tow a ski boat with it up the four lanes to shaver lake multiple times each summer and have never had an issue.

RUNS AWESOME. No issues as at all. STARTS EVERY TIME right away. no misses, no hesitation, no leaks, NOT A DROP OF OIL LEAKS OR IS BURNED! this motor is TIGHT! .
    Transmission is great. no issues, shifts just fine, recently serviced with fluid flush and change. NO LEAKS AT ALL.
    4X works flawlessly, (manual) shifts in and out like it is supposed to. transfer case and all running gear are great.
    Interior is Cloth Tan. Interior is in VERY GOOD CONDITION. no tears no rips no, cuts, no stains, no worn spots. Seats are nice and comfy.
    has a new Alpine stereo that has Bluetooth and handsfree for your phone.

Engine compartment is clean and tidy.

in July I had a complete front brake job done, new rotors and pads. it will need rear shoes in the next year I am sure but nothing urgent.

NOW... this truck was a U.S. Dept of Forestry GAO truck originally so it was spec'ed out as a WORK TRUCK with some small amenities ( like rear air, power locks, and privacy glass) but it has manual windows and a vinyl floor (which is in great shape BTW). thus was great for my kids because I could take it camping and did not have to worry about the carpets getting dirty. makes it super easy to clean too!

It is white and looks very clean no dents or dings. the grill has highway miles rock chips and such.

If you are looking for a GMC suburban, chevrolet suburban, 9 passenger, burb, tahoe, denali, chevy truck, ford explorer, ford expedition, expedition, wagon, minivan, sienna, honda odyssey, K2500, k1500, sierra, silverado. van. then you should take a look at this. four wheel drive, 4x4,

559-three two five-four three 80

photo (3).jpg photo (4).jpg photo (5).jpg photo (6).jpg photo (7).jpg photo (8).jpg