1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevrolet T-shirt Prizes ~ GMTC 2012 Spring Contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

I hasn't gotten my t shirt either actually
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

no not yet. as I have said before, he is a busy man and he has it in someone else hands. it is what it is. We will get it one day and when we do, it is like a present. you will have a smile that day.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  3. dpeter

dpeter Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I understand busy and I also understand that Steve has relied upon the promise of others to make good on his. I really enjoy this site and a T-shirt is NOT going to change that but what I would truely desire is to know is who broke their word to Steve so that I may do buisiness with someone else should the opurtunity arise. Would you do buisiness with or recommend to anyone else someone with this kind of track record of customer service?
  4. Curky

don't know if you saw this thread
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/92426-Hey-Steve-Where-s-my-Shirt?p=499582#post499582

5. dpeter

Yes I have and as recently as a few seconds ago have reread it. And? Let us put it in a different but same situation: You promise your child a gift and you then ask me to make good on it. I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". At some point you stop believing me and either get the gift from somewhere else or tell child it aint happnin and make your appologies. So is it your fault? Not at first but if you do business with me again then shame on you.
  6. Curky

I understand what you are saying- from the beginning. Completely! I hope you do not think this is an argument and know this is just a conversation. The way I look at it is we are not children and it was (is) free. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t wait to get it and hope I do as well. At this point just like on a previous post on this thread you said or asked: I did kind of just put it as a wash. Even though I know eventually we will get it. This way I don’t care much and maybe just forget and be surprised one day. Have a good day…:great: [MENTION=39755]dpeter[/MENTION]
  7. dpeter

Curky, I appreciate your position and adopt it as mine as well. No ill will intended and none taken. Thanks for the exchange.
  8. Curky

all good, it was i looked back and read what we were doing back and forth and it looks bad. so I just wanted to clarify with you that it was not that it seamed. See i learned that there is no exasperation in text or email, unless you are a pro in writing. Which i'm not, lol
  9. Curky

Got an email from GM Communications, said I should have my shirt tomorrow. @Steve
    so, everyone check your emails

:gasp::party::party::party:
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Me too..... Thanks Steve....:great:

Hello to all,

Let me introduce myself, Vicki Cosgrove,GM Communications, South Central Region.

Thank you for your participation in the gmtruckclub.comcontest and congratulations for you are a winner.

I have finally received t-shirts to send you. It has only been three months, my apologies for the delay.

I will be sending to you via FedEx (our office does not send regular mail, FedEx is more economical) I have your mailing address, will need your phone number.
    Please also include your shirt size.

Warm regards and thank you for your support.

Vicki
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.