1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy 2008 Silverado ext bed

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jerr7, Mar 21, 2008.

1. jerr7

jerr7 New Member

Hello all im new here i have a question i hope someone can help me with, I just bought a 08 silverado 5.3v8 and i use it also to tow my trailer My question is i have a Prodighy brake controller which i will use I understand that chevy has not included under the dash a quick conector like in other years?? anyone know why I have the heavy duty tow package and the wireing for a brake controller is ther but seems like you need to have dealer install the controller anyone know why chevy decided to leave it out beside wanting to charge you to install by them lol seems like the designers blew this when they configured the wiring aspect,Instaed of a nice quick connect i now have to have it wired from a dealer :( anyone help as far as if chevy building 2008 changed mind and installd it in 08 i do know that the 07 doesnt have it
    thanks for any help
    jerry
  2. Firehawk

Firehawk New Member