Chevy Avalanche Fan Club

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by ChevyFan, Jul 9, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Chevy Avalanche Owners - How many Avalanche owners do we have on this site? Just curious. How many Cadillac Escalade EXT owners?
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Did I hear AVALANCHE??????? :)
  3. biggmachz

biggmachz New Member

08 ltz here
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

lol, keep this thread going!
  5. No Tyme

No Tyme New Member

Is anyone here?

Helloooooooooooooo?

:lol:
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Yep also a member at chevyavalancheclub.com
  7. pmf608

pmf608 New Member

I have an Avalanche!

And, like enkei, I'm a member on both of the other Avalanche forums... but I never really caught on to spending much time on any other than this one.
  8. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member

'03 Z71 here... I've always loved the look of the Av... And when this one came up and a killer price, I told the dealership I'd be back in 2 days to buy it... lol ANd sure enough, 2 days later I had my '95 Tahoe sold and was at the dealership to get my Av...
  9. ARMYtango

ARMYtango New Member

04 Charcoal Metallic Z66 WBH here. LOVE IT!!!
    Bought it November of last year.
    I was looking for a Crew Cab Silverado, but could NOT beat the price of this AV.
    Best vehicle purchase I have ever made! :glasses:

I spend so much more time on the CAFCA forum, I need to get here more often!
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Welcome.... :party:
  11. the phantom

the phantom New Member

I own a Black 03 Escalade Ext. Still have it with around 85k on the dash
  12. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I don't own one but I really like them. I didn't like them at first but my uncle has one and they really grew on me. If I don't get a 3/4 ton diesel as my next truck then my next one will be an Avalanche. I probably won't want to DD the Burb once I have all my radio equipment installed.
  13. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Probably should go in the redneck pictures but check out this truck!!! 2003 escalade ext.jpg
  14. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

15. the phantom

the phantom New Member

I will bet not another person in the US uses a cadillac escalade for their winter plow truck!! LOL
  16. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member

Just joined, have an '09 black LTZ
  17. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

in the us no. But in canada we got a 2001 2500 avalanche as a plow truck for the family bussiness.
  18. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Very Cool Plow trucks... The EXT as a Worker is a great pic... Around here The EXT never even gets dirty..
  19. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Ive had it for 5 years now and honestly its the worst truck I ever owned. Nothing but problems with it. So Ive retired it to winter/plow truck and firewood hauler with the phantom being the new wife..
  20. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

My friends EXT.... bigext1.jpg bigext2.jpg