Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Avalanche Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

ROLL CALL for Chevy Avalanche Owners and Drivers!
    Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy Avalanche (or same GM platform).
  2. serg

serg Member

hello I had a 07 chevy avalanche with oil leak problems, got GM to help with because stealer wouldn't now have a 2011 love the truck
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Had a 02 (first one sold in the US on my Driveway June 1st 01) Now have a 08 Z71 and Love it....
  4. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Rockstar

Current proud owner of a 2004 Z66 WBH! Never gonna give her up!
  5. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

'03 Z71 here... I've always loved the look of the Av... And when this one came up and a killer price, I told the dealership I'd be back in 2 days to buy it... lol ANd sure enough, 2 days later I had my '95 Tahoe sold and was at the dealership to get my Av... After having this one, I'll only have an Av for a truck... When this one dies, I'll most likely get a NBS one... Love the multi-functionality of the Av!!!​
  6. msroll

msroll New Member

I just brouhgt home my 2nd Avalance my 1st was a 02 Z71 got it new. Sold it in 04 big mistake. Just picked up a 07 LTZ yesterday wow what a differance I thought my 02 rode nice!
  7. avalanchefran

avalanchefran New Member

Avalanche Fran Here, 2004 2500, Can't be happier with this truck, well I can if I had a lot of extra money for mod.
    Working on Bed slide, all on for high beams, upgrade air filter, Tune up this week end 135,000
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

:great: Welcome Both of you.....
  9. RFoster130

RFoster130 Member

Im a member over on the other forum...i dont post much though. Mostly browse for reference.
  10. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

2004 Chevy Avalanche z66

Just bought a 2004 Chevy Avalanche z66 on 9/22/2012 and love it so far.

One owner non-smoker with 112,500 miles on it. Was looking for a 2003 Chevy Silverado with the 5.3. Dealer didn't have it but the Avalanche caught my eye and I had never seen one up close. I looked and looked test drove it then I just left the parking lot with it. I have put 198 miles on it since I have got it and am loving it more and more.

I plan on doing some mods as in a 2 or 3 inch lift some different rims and more aggressive tires, HID headlights and fog lights, darkening the cladding, putting some 10" kickers, and putting in an aux adapter to the stock head unit K&N air filter, some type of and a exhaust system.