1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Avalanche Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome guys :sign0016: Post up pics of your rides and if you need a good hand on how to mod your Av's your in the right place...
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

I've been a member for awhile, but this thread just popped up, so I thought I should add myself to it.

'09 black LTZ. I bought it in '10 as the 2nd owner. It is the most versatile vehicle I have ever owned.
  3. Fixer

Fixer New Member

2006 Av here.. So.Cal in the Puente Hills area.
  4. avalanchefran

avalanchefran New Member

2004 2500 Av in Middlebury, CT
  5. Enkeiavalanche

:sign0016: Guys......
  6. ijam1

ijam1 New Member

Bought my 2006 Avalanche in July 06, just traded it for a 2013 Black Diamond since it's their last year and mine had 115,000 mls. Really miss the '06, especially the cladding but the '13 is awesome, rides great, lots of options... a keeper!
  7. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

Nice! What color did you get? I just took a black diamond LTZ for a test drive yesterday. I love my 03 avalanche but if I could swing it I would trade it for a new black diamond in fairway green.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

:sign0016::sign0016: Nice truck.. Post up some pics....Always good to see more Av's here..
  9. one bad avalanche

one bad avalanche New Member

had a 2007 ltz bought it new, had it all chromed out, just traded it in this past sept. with 125,000 miles went to look for the 2013 black diamond, but at the dealership where i went had a new 2102 avalanche (southern comfort edition) and i just forgot all about the black diamond, i bought the 2012 and she is a beauty she turns heads where ever we go. will be entering my first car show next sunday, if anyone lives or knows where ossining ny is, come on by and say hello. the show is at the train station parking area it's from 10 am till 4 pm. you'll notice me.
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Here's a Hint of your ride.... :great: DSCF1421.jpg Hope you cleaned it up nice....