Chevy Avalanche Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. ijam1

ijam1 New Member

Love this one, after 5 months I don't miss my old 06 much any more! Ava1.jpg

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice ride...:great: Congrats and Welcome......

3. Legacy Ave

Legacy Ave New Member

02 1500 Z71, Home is Iowa

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome :great: Post up some pics....

5. stackrat

stackrat New Member

What's up, guys? Does this site work with Tapatalk???

6. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

7. jarhead74

jarhead74 New Member

rollll tidee

8. one bad avalanche

one bad avalanche New Member

I had bought a new 2007 LTZ AVALANCHE all chromed out had it until 2012 went down to north carolina and saw a brand new 2012 SOUTHERN COMFORT EDITION AVALANCHE and told my wife i have to have this truck, that was labor day stopped to talk to the salesman but he told me that since it was a holiday he couldn't tell me much about the truck because he had just gotten it two days earlier and the paperwork was not there yet, i told him that i was going to leave my info with him because i was heading back to new york where i live two days later the salesman called me to give me the info on the truck , when he told me the price i almost fell off my seat but he said that there was a nice rebate on it so i told him to go ahead and process the paperwork that friday he called and asked me, when are up picking the truck up, i was as happy as a pig in you know what i told him that when the dealership opened on tuesday, i would be right there waiting. got there tuesday morning, they gave me a really good offer on my LTZ which had 95,000 miles all highway and only the dealership was the one who serviced it. drove my new baby back to ny and i have been enjoying her ever since, we enter car shows and last year we did seven shows and won trophies in (4) of those shows, two for best paint,one best of show ,and one for the peoples favorite, have entered only three shows this year because of my work schedule but i took one best of class. have three shows coming up starting this sunday, hoping to get at least one more trophy for this year. i have added a cool air intake, front drill & slotted rotors a after market stereo that pumps some serious sounds, it also has a 10" woofer built under the middle console that no-one can see but you will hear it, the cargo bay has had carpet since day three, dual exhaust that comes out the sides on both sides when i hit the gas she lets everyone knows that shes coming because she roars loud. by the end of this month i will add some HID lights, the low beams and fog lights. the color on the truck is black & like a wine color all the way around the two colors blend together, i have fun watching people coming up at the shows and when they ask me who did the paint job and i tell them that it's factory they say, "NO it can't be" so i have to tell them the story, these are special editions that are only made for the southern states, and there is another edition that they only sell in Texas it's called the Texas Edition . YES I LOVE MY AVALANCHE too bad they stopped making them. i will try to add a picture of it soon. and to all you avalanche owners out there GOD

9. ijam1

ijam1 New Member

I got Black again, which I love, but I saw a Fairway Green one at a golf course and wish I had gotten that color instead. Couldn't find a green one when I was buying.

10. one bad avalanche

one bad avalanche New Member

yeah man she stays clean but remember, when you saw her it was winter and i had just got off from work , it's nice to hear from you ,have you been up to Pete's hot dog lately. i was there last week , have to leave that city by sundown because it becomes the wild west at night.