1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Avalanche Owners Thread

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by TrailLeadr, May 15, 2007.

1. AvalancheZ-71

AvalancheZ-71 New Member

i own one too lol
  2. 74shark

74shark New Member

2002 here!!!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Great to hear it guys... Need more Av Owners on here...
  4. beverett

beverett New Member

Another Avalanche

+1 for Chevy Avalanche. Just got a used 2004. It has pretty high mileage, but everything seems well cared for, and the price was right. Very pleased so far. Does anyone have a guess as to the life expectancy of these?
  5. Flint4x4

Flint4x4 New Member

Another long time lurker - had an '02 for 3 years, traded for loaded '04 Arrival Blue Z71
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Hey.... I know you...... :) Welcome.....Flint
  7. Flint4x4

Flint4x4 New Member

For those that don't know me I build Chevy/GMC crewcab HD trucks and am on various truck or 4x4 forums with the same S/N, can't always remember which ones I signed up for. I'll get around to putting that info and '04 Z71 cladded Avalanche, '94 Chevy S10 ext 2wd in my signature one of these days
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  8. MeanGreenMachine

MeanGreenMachine New Member

I just upgraded from my '04 Silverado to a 2011 Imperial Blue Avalanche LT. I have wanted one since my Brother-In-Law bought his '04. Been saving for a while. Finally pulled the trigger. Talk about night and day! The Silverado was the best riding truck I ever had, and it was fun to mod, but the Avalanche has to be best vehicle I've ever owned. I've had it for almost a month. Already added the Corsa exhaust and Volant CAI. Now it sounds good too! I'm not sure I'm going to do too much more. Maybe a grill insert or I might do something with the color of the extra large bow ties on the front and back.
    When we have some nice weather days, I'll get some pics to post.
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Thats a start.. Congrats on the new ride... I am on my 2nd one and love it..
  10. Ernie57

Ernie57 New Member

I just joined the club I have a 2006 Avalanche Z-71 with a 6" Fabtech lift.