Chevy Blazer Forum

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by ChevyFan, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Chevy Blazer Forum - User to User Support website only on GMTruckClub.com. Let's keep on talking about the Chevy blazer. It's a legend!

2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

There seems to be some kind of revival of the early 90's blazers in my area. I'm seeing more and more of them on the road, and less and less of the mid to late 90's models by comparison. And they're all white....

weird.

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I love mine but besides the GM crate motor with only about 5K on it, I need to over-haul my front end steering componants as well as rebuilding my front and rear differentials. I have stock 373 gears and would like to maybe run 456's with posi in the front and rear.

[​IMG]

4. ChevyFan

Yeah, I think these vehicles are classics now and will continue on just as the 70's Chevy pickups did when I was a kid.

5. maxumpower

maxumpower Rockstar

I see more but i think it's because i have one. Usually you never see a car/truck until you buy one.

6. ChevyFan

Bumping this old thread again. Who loves them some Blazer?

7. I'm on a casual hunt for the last gen K5. just looking to get my feet wet, haven't had one since I hurt my '85 K5 about 15yrs ago. Hopefully I can find something cheap, really just need a really good body. Don't care if it runs right now, but getting a good body is almost impossible in Illinois :)

8. ChevyFan

Sorry for the delay in writing back, did you ever find one [MENTION=24798]whymeintrouble[/MENTION]? lol

9. not yet, stopped looking due to lack of funds. that search should start up late next year. by then the '05 Suburban should be paid off :) and I can spend a little money without being shot by the wife :gasp: