Chevy Blazer Revivals?

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by ChevyFan, Jul 9, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Is it just me or am I seeing MORE Blazers on the road than I did like 5 years ago? It seems like they got phased out, but the older styles I am seeing fixed up and living on more and more. Maybe it's just me.
  2. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

I've seen a couple. They've probably taken that long to find decent parts for the rebuild. I'll welcome them back - anybody need parts for a '75?
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

It depends on the year and body style. I see alot of the S-10 blazers on the road more so during the winter up here. Though parts at the junk yard are getting harder and harder to come by.. and with 320K mine might find its way there soon enough..... ugh.
  4. himo1123

himo1123 New Member

yeah, I think you are right. I purchased a 2002 chevy blazer 4.3L 4x4. it seems like I see them everywhere now.I am new here. keep up the good work. I have a few problems with mine. still no replies in the forums.
  5. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy New Member

cause theyre awesome ;)

and GM is stupid for not making them anymore. so used sale prices keep climbing.
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member

I would be nice if the General brought back the full size blazer. But it would have to have a removable top!! Otherwise it is just a shortened Tahoe.
  7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

CW2 i work with has a 87 or 88 K5 Silverado package 4x4 blazer, nice sharp blue, power everything, 33s dual exhaust, thing is SHARP. i tired to buy it off him, but he wanted more then i could swing.

Alex
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

I had a 95 2 door Tahoe Sport.. It was a fun truck...
  9. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy New Member

i just looked up my own truck on craigslist, just to see what the market is like...
    ROFLMFAO!!!!
    theyre all donkerd and choloed out with rims, ****ty paint, rat-nest wiring, rediculous amps, and theyre all over $5,000
    accept for one with a salvage title XD
    i better get an alarm cause mines WAY nicer that what is for sale around me