1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

chevy bowtie logo - Vinyl, Black, Flags, etc.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by blacksilverado07, Mar 20, 2008.

1. blacksilverado07

blacksilverado07 New Member

has anyone put a vynil sticker on their Chevy bowtie logo and if you have do yall have any pictures?
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

I have not done it myself, but have seen several "Texas Flag" stickers in shape of the "bowtie"! I think I've seen on-line. That is the way I'd go. Good luck!
  3. RatRod

RatRod New Member

I have seen them on Ebay
  4. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I have the Texas flag on mine. I will try to post a picture a little bit later.
  5. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Here ya' go.

[​IMG]
  6. blacksilverado07

thanks so its better to do that than to paint it?and were do you get it?
  7. no0b123

no0b123 New Member

It's probably better to buy a sticker if you want it to be that shiny metallic blue color since it would be difficult to match that color/scheme with paint. I only recommend you paint the bow tie if your doing a single color or if the bow tie is damaged/scratched bad. Your truck is black right?
  8. blacksilverado07

yes its black if i get the emblem painted or a sticker it would be black
  9. crane3447

crane3447 New Member

I've been off line for a couple of days but it seems that your still debating what to do with your bowtie. I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow. Mabey that will help you decide.
  10. blacksilverado07

thanks what color is urs and its a sticker right