1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Camaro and the new Transformers Movie

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

haha, GM is giving me some tickets to the Dallas private preview showing of the Transformers movie next Tuesday. Date night! If I can't go I'll send someone from the site in my place and you get to preview the new Camaro.
  2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Muahaha!! That's awesome... bring a video camera with you so you can share with us all? :)
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

4. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sweet! I'd be happy with just tickets to the show. Have fun.
  5. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Steve... i hate you...in a loving kind of way..lol I hope you have a great time at the movie (if you can make it) take some pics for us!
  6. MPH4045

MPH4045 New Member

Looks to be a great movie with a sweet Camaro. You gotta love them Camaros
  7. lbuajlw

lbuajlw New Member

I saw one over the weekend and I must admit, I was a little disapointed. They look really cool in all the adds I've seen but this black and yellow camaro was just ok looking. I had a '79 RS many years ago and I always wanted a much older one as I thought they were hot. I'm not sure I'd buy the new one.