Chevy Captiva Sport Forum Members

Discussion in 'Chevy Captiva Sport Forum (Saturn Vue)' started by ChevyFan, Oct 2, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

'09_Chevrolet_Captiva_Sport.jpg The Captiva Sport is coming to the states in a big way. It's really the last generation of the Saturn Vue (WHICH I LOVED!) and it's being rebadged as the Chevrolet Captiva Sport.

2012 CHEVY CAPTIVA SPORT UPDATE
    Starting in late 2011 for the 2012 model year, the Vue will be reintroduced as the "Chevrolet Captiva Sport" for fleet buyers in the United States. This decision materialised to fill the void abdicated for compact crossovers as Chevrolet phases out the HHR. Chevrolet will offer a 2.4-liter inline-four or a 3.0-liter V6, both coupled with six-speed automatics.

Here's what's posted on WikiPedia about it:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  2. Boonduff

Boonduff Member 3 Years 100 Posts

Will it only be available to fleet buyers, and won't it compete with the Equinox?

3. Fire44

Fire44 New Member

Yes, it is only going to be available to fleet customers.

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That sucks because i like the HHR alot, but they still command to much for my budget on the used market.

5. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Newbie here. I have a privately owned Captiva Sport LT. Has the same V6 as in the Chevy Traverse. But smaller than an Equinox. It pulls pretty hard 0-60 and stops... well.... like an Equinox.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Post some photos up here when you get a chance.

7. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Your wish is my command.

Attached Files: