1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Captiva Sport Forum Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Chevy Captiva Sport Forum (Saturn Vue)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Nice, I like that blue. I'm sure you will enjoy having the AWD. Is yours a 4cyl or a V6? and do you have the subwoofer in the back?
  2. Captiva13

Captiva13 New Member

Thanks! Actually, the color is the Cyber Metallic Gray. I think the pic just came out with a hint of blue tint.

It's a FWD 4cyl... I couldn't find an AWD around here for some reason, and with my long commute I needed the better mileage anyway. I do have the built in subwoofer in the back. I wish I knew what size it is and how much power it receives, but I can't find that info anywhere. I may have to just open it up and see.

It's a pretty neat truck so far. I've never had a remote starter, heated seats, or reverse camera before, so I'm loving those. One of my favorite features is that USB port. I can load up a USB memory stick full of audio books and just plug it in and go.
  3. Camaro69car

take some pics when you open it up for me, looking to modify my existing non-sub captiva to have a semi-stock looking setup.
  4. Captiva13

Captiva13 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  5. Captiva13

Captiva13 New Member

6. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Captiva13,

Congratulations on your purchase of a 2013 LTZ! I just wanted to stop by and say, "Hello" and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and happy to assist you if you ever have any questions or concerns about any GM products. We are only a private message away!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
  7. gtomanohio

gtomanohio New Member

Just picked up a 2013 chevy captiva sport white no pictures yet!!!!
  8. Camaro69car

any chance you can send me a pic of the subwoofer in the rear, im not able to find good pics online of them.

- - - Updated - - -

looking forward to seeing some pics of a white one.
  9. Captiva13

Captiva13 New Member

10. Camaro69car

Thanks, Just what I needed. time to get crackin with some fiberglass.