1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Colorado Bench Seat?

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by nathan lee, Jan 29, 2007.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. nathan lee

nathan lee New Member

Colorado question

I am buying an 07 colorado EXT. cab and the front has bucket seats, I was just wondering if i could possibly get a bench seat put in it? Does anyone know?

1 person likes this.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like you can get a bench seat, the bench is actually standard equipment. From the factory you can get them on the 1LS, 1LT or 2LT modles. You can not get it on the 3LT model.

LS Cloth
    includes three-passenger 60/40 split-bench front seat, integral outboard head restraints and dual cup holders

Deluxe Cloth
    includes three-passenger 60/40 split-bench front seat, integral outboard head restraints, manual recliners and center armrest with storage and dual cup holders

3. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

What color is your interior? I might be intersted in trading my 60/40 bench...

4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

How did this work out? Were you able to work out a trade?

5. Flatman

I never heard back from him...

6. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

email

If you're interested in seeing if he'll take you up on your offer, then click on his user ID, and choose send an email. He actually hasn't been back to the site since he posted that thread, and he's not subscribed to the thread. So he probably has no idea that you even responded to his thread.

7. hugoh

hugoh New Member

Bench seat?

I just bought an 07 Colorado and it had a 60/40 split bench. Its an ext cab with the rear seat deleted. I think a regular bench seat from a regular cab should fit.

8. missin.my.s10

missin.my.s10 New Member

I have info about the seat question.

:rules:
    I have an 05 colorado and im looking for bucket seats. You are able to put the split bench seat in your truck. I have a friend who did it I will try to get some picts up so you can see. but if you decide to sell your seats I would be intrested.

Sharon
    sumyounggirl@aol.com

9. Flatman

Post up some pics of your truck!

10. 07rado??

07rado?? New Member

I wish someone would trade me buckets and a console for my bench!