1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Colorado Exterior

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by ChevyFan, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The overall size and looks are one reason that my Brother in law just bought a new Colodado. What does everyone else think about the overall exterior of the rig?
  2. NokRado

NokRado New Member

i love the style in every section of the truck but like always we california ppl always love to custom our truck so i shaved the rear door handles and the tailgate handle with a SirMichael's relocater and a molded roll pan....
  3. black06colorado

black06colorado New Member

I as well love the style of the colorado. I just picked up a black 06 ext cab colorado 2 weeks ago. i have only done a couple of things to it since i have had it. First i tinted the windows (5% all the way round). Second i got rear smoked out taillight covers....IM plaining on blacking out the front lights as well as the whole truck....
  4. cadetdewitt

cadetdewitt New Member

Where did you get your roll pan? I have an '05 x-treme and I can't find a pan to fit with the ground effects. Any suggestions?
  5. Coloradical

Coloradical New Member

For the extreme, I'd try either Street Scenes or Xenon pans. I've put a little money in my truck already....Flowmaster duals, AEM short ram intake, Redline M1 chip, Goodmark ram air hood, full carbon fiber grille with chrome mesh, projector headlights w/ angel eyes, with LED tail lights on the way. Within the month, I'll have the Street Scenes SS body kit and JTR header w/ dyno tuning. If you're looking for good parts that are hard to find, you guys seriously need to look into eBay...or www.stylinconcepts.com

brent.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

... bumping this old thread ...
  7. Flatman

Flatman New Member ROTM Winner

I love mine...but I am a little partial...
  8. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts

I like the way the way these trucks look lifted.