1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Colorado Rally

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by AMac, Apr 18, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It looks ready to play, I wonder what they used for the bedsides, they dont look like steel.
    I'd probably want a little more bumper up front but on the plus side it's got a winch tucked away in there.
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I saw a similar picture recently, but I can't think of where it was. I certainly wouldn't mind taking it for a test drive offroad. It also makes me wonder if perhaps in their effort to not focus as much on light duty full size, they're going to beef up the mid size. That could be a fun toy. I still want my full size for my daily though.
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks good to me. Looks like 1t is based on the "next generation" Colorado.
  5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A pair of winches and a diesel to boot. I'd love to see these around rather than those Toyota and Nissan wannabes. I don't like that they borrowed lights in the mirrors and the roof from Toyota and Nissan. Also, too much plastic on the roof.

An aggressive and strong style are the immediate visual cues given off by the Rally Concept, which is meant to handle some serious off-road driving. A pair of integrated winches (one up front and one out back) will help should you actually manage to get the Colorado Rally Concept stuck. That ought to prove to be a difficult task, thanks to the 305/60R18 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain tires, long-travel suspension and 2.8-liter diesel engine.