Chevy Colorado - Roll call

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by ChevyFan, Dec 31, 2008.

1. cmcoram

cmcoram New Member

Proud new owner of an '04 Collie Z71 4x4. Taking it from NC to OK, towing my Sportster. So far I am impressed!

2. AlaskaFish

AlaskaFish New Member

New 2008 Red Colorado Work Truck 4x4!

John

3. powdercoater

powdercoater New Member

09 Crew Cab, lowered 3/3, 20's and custom paint.

[​IMG]

4. deeprubyred07

deeprubyred07 New Member

2007 Colorado

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. amorgan014

amorgan014 New Member

2008 Colorado z71 4x4 crew cab, black granite metallic

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

BUMP! Who else? Let's breathe life back into this thread!

7. itchi893

itchi893 New Member

2010 Crew Cab 4 banger w/ only 4002 miles, owned by someone else for four months. My first brand new vehical ever. Love it

8. marine59

marine59 Member

i haave a 05 4 door crew cab i-5 engine i get 23 to 24 m.p.g. i use valvoline 5w30 5 qts and a qt of lucus oil stabalizer, i have royal purple in rear gears, i run on michlin tires, i also put in lucus in the gas to keep fuel system clesn i put it in every 3000 miles. the trk hasalmost 50,000 mile on itso far it hasbeen a great trk, i also have a set of firestone air bags on the rear to help when i tow our pop up camper it used to sag real bad, but the air bags work real well gives it a smoother ride, when i purchased the trk it had 11500 on it i have had it 3yrs, now, i went in to buy a full size trk when i saw the colorado, and drove it i just loved it right off the only other change i will make would be the seats in front way to uncomfortable, any ideas would be great.

9. JBT

JBT Member

Well, you just missed the upgraded seats. My 2004 Colorado wasn't that comfortable on long trips. Chevy added cushion in the seats within the next year or two. My 2007 3lt 4x4 is much more comfortable. They also added padding to the armrests. You might be able to pick up some seats cheap and they should fit right in.

10. marine59

marine59 Member

colorado seats ( 2005 )

Thank you for your reply, maybe i can find a wrecked 2007 or up and purchase the seats,