1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Cruze Forum & Talk

Discussion in 'Chevy Cruze Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jul 6, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

chevy cruze.jpg

I've actually ridden in one of the new Chevy Cruzes - not a bad driving little car. I think I would step up in size a bit and go with something like an HHR if I were to go for something this overall size though.
  2. ChevyFan

who is ashley a passenger in a cruze this week its axis prize in libra me uncomfortable.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Wow, did that get translated on me?
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Here we are, 2 years later, and not much Cruze talk around here. Hard to believe there aren't a few GMTC Cruze owners. Yes/no?
  4. ChevyFan

If I needed a good commuter car, I might think about getting a Cruze. Anyone else in that boat with me?
  5. McClintoc

I am in that boat. I love my truck and will be keeping it for as long as I can, even if it becomes a money pit. But, in the very near future, I want to buy a new car. I'd love to get a new SS once those come out (I think later this year) but I doubt I will be able to afford it. A Camaro or a Cruze are next on the list.
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

The wife and I are looking at a Cruze TD, something to replace her HHR.
    We probably wont be buying for 6 months, maybe longer since at this point theres no reason to replace the HHR and were seriously considering the Diesel.
    A lot of that right now depends on the price.
  7. McClintoc

Are the TDs available now?
  8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I havent found one on a lot yet, certain dealers claim they can get one in stock if Im serious.
    Friendly Chevrolet says their a few months from being on the lot but theyll give me first choice at the first truckload that arrives. That comes from the lot General Manager thats been a friend for 7 years so I trust it.