Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

chevy dealership blows up - Fire Burning at J.K. Chevrolet Car Dealership

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by brian704, Dec 15, 2008.

1. brian704

brian704 Member

well as i was leaving work at 11. i got a text message. DUDE THE CHEVY DEALERSHIP BLEW UP. so me being me i turned around and drove on down there. this chevy dealership blew up for sure. the fire started at 10 or they got the call at 10pm and it is 1am here and it is still burning. just thought i should be a post ho and tell ya all...here is my local news hopefully they will have pics or video up http://www.kfdm.com/
    http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/local/Fire_explosions_engulf_JK_C.html

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  2. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wow. That's one hell of an insurance claim. Did they say for sure what started it?

3. brian704

brian704 Member

no not yet a friend of mine who works for the fire dept is still out there but what is real strange about it all that i was thinking is today or well when it started it was sunday the dealership is closed all day no service dept or anything

4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Dang, that's crazy! May we all have a moment of silence for all of the quality GM cars and trucks that burned in that fire...

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, pulled this from their website to give an idea of their location.

Hope no one was hurt, seems to me when a fire gets that big it's hard to stop.