1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Equinox forums

Discussion in 'Chevy Equinox Forum (GMC Terrain)' started by ChevyFan, Jun 5, 2007.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I know we've got a few Equinox owners on here. Just curious how many.

www.chevyequinoxclub.com

2. BINGO53

BINGO53 New Member

I'm One.

I got a Nox. I like it so far except for two little things that have annoyed me. First the leaky spare tire well, which seems to have been fixed. Now it is the fogging headlamp lens. Please see post regarding such.

I think the other Nox owners are posting elsewhere. It would be nice to see more of them post here. BTW, why is the Equinox subforum listed twice?

Respectfully,
    BINGO53 :great:

3. kamanson

kamanson New Member

I have a 2005 Equinox. I have a 4 year lease on it.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Fogging headlamps are a result of the newer style lights they're making, they're multi-part instead of a solid unit. Seal wasn't good on it.

5. Pontiac Custom-S

Pontiac Custom-S New Member

I'm a NOX Owner

Greetings,

I'm a Nox owner and new to this site. I have a 2005 Equinox LT AWD, which I am keeping and plan to get a Pontiac Torrent or GMC Envoy in the future.

6. houstonerica

houstonerica New Member

im a new owner

7. Equirado

Equirado New Member

Got one

I just got a 2005 Equinox to go with my Silverado =o) :great:

8. wbca71

wbca71 New Member

I recently purchased a 2005 Equinox LT AWD. I love it, except for the mileage(see post)! Lots of upgrade opportunities for audio and video with room to spare!!!

9. NHSilverado

NHSilverado Former Member

Just sold the 07 Silverado today due to financial issues. I work as a self employed finish carpenter and the housing slump is killing me. Been slow for 6+ months, getting slower, and no end in site for the slump. Also, my dog was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with a heart condition that will require $200+ p/month for med's. So, the truck had to go especially now with $3 gas and $4 gas coming soon.

Picked up an 08 Equinox AWD. So far it seems like a nice vehicle but it has been what 8 hours. :lol: Hard going from a full size 4WD truck( have owned them my entire adult life )to a small SUV/Crossover but you do what you have to.

Not many mod's planned. The stuff I do have planned are more functional items than a modification.

VentVisors
    Floor Liners
    Cargo Area Liner
    Mud Flaps
    Fog Lights
    Remote Start( Maybe - all it needs are the Key Fobs and a reprogram but that is $200+ )

No performance mod's planned at all other than synthetic fluids but I always run those be it car or truck. Just can't see adding exhaust, a CAI, etc... to a Soccer Mom Mobile. :rofl:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  10. DieHardChevyBoy

DieHardChevyBoy New Member

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've got a 2006 Nox and being a die hard Chevy fanatic I'm kind [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]of disappointed as far as the interior goes. the plastic cover on the visor mirror on the driver side broke off and the cigarette lighter fell out of its mount and the cup holders location sucks big time due to that fact that you cant set [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]your e-brake with a drink in the left side of the cup holder and I still don't like the window switches in the middle. Also the Seats are very prone to stains. Another down side is the amount of blind spots present while backing up. The rear window is so high up and small that if something's behind you that[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]s not at least 4.5 feet tall you cant even see it. As far as the good stuff about it is its fast for an SUV its got plenty of room for you and your passengers and some cargo.

As for exhaust if any Nox owner plans on getting exhaust I recommend the setup I have which I just replaced the stock muffler with a Flow Master 40 series and added a 3" rolled tip. It flows 10x better and sounds mean. Theres quite a few Nox owners where I live and I'm the only one Ive seen so far with exhaust.:glasses:[/FONT]