1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Grille Conversion ~ Remove GMC Grille

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ricky.jimenez, Apr 1, 2013.

1. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

IIRC, the pre NBS trucks (1988-1998) the Silverado and Sierra differences were VERY minimal. The grill should swap out 1:1.

Now, for another point, are you going to change other GMC emblems to Chevrolet?

Very funny [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION], I never said I was anti-GMC, I simply made a point of saying that Sierras and Silverados are virtually identical aside from cosmetics. One is not built better than the other and one is not prestigious than the other. I still find people today that think that GMC is a completely different breed of truck than a Chevrolet.
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

lol, I know that you have posted a few times in the past how you dislike the GMC grill. At one time there was a member that wanted to switch from a chevy to a GMC grill. You told him that the GMC grill was ugly and asked him why he would want to get rid of the bowtie. I was just giving you a hard time
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I see how it is with the GMC hate, stchman. :rofl: