1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy HHR is doing pretty well

Discussion in 'Chevy HHR Forum' started by ChevyFan, Dec 20, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Chevrolet is vague about HHR sales numbers in the vehicle's first full year, only saying it might sell "50,000 to 100,000" units. That's pretty good for what's essentially a crossover vehicle if you ask me.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I'm seeing more and more of these going down the road.
  3. TomsHHR

TomsHHR New Member ROTM Winner

I got my HHR Oct of 2005, There were 2 sold at this dealership, I had #2 in Town. Up here in NW Wis at the tip of Lake Superior it's 4x4 country. Yesterday I spotted a Black, a Spring edition Victory Red, a Amethyst, a Sunburst Orange Metallic (My Favorite Color) and I know of 2 other Orange, A Daytona Blue, Light and a Dark silver. Looks like the HHR is taking hold up here. :biggrin:
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've seen alot around Ontario too. I've seen a couple your colour, (obviously not your graphics though :biggrin: ) They do seem to be getting popular.
    When I see one your colour I say there goes Tom the deer slayer....LOL
  5. TomsHHR

I am attempting to get up to Milton Ontario to one of out service centers to do some training for their shop mechanics
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I drove a fully loaded HHR last week while in Las Vegas. Anyone familiar with SH160 to Pahrump, Nevada will understand when I say I flogged that car through the pass. I set the cruise at 85 and didnt let up until I was going down the backside, same method coming back. I drove back and forth from Parump to Las Vegas everyday like this, 797 miles and 22 gallons of fuel.
    After bitching to the wife about the rental company only having HHR's when we were promised a Trailblazer I had to swallow some pride and admit it was a nice little car.
    Nice enough that after riding in our rental my mom decided to buy a Garnett red LT, with black leather, sunroof, and all options including XM radio. What impressed me most was that with every option on the car we were still able to bargain it down under $20k out the door.
    The wife is at lots today deciding what color she'd like for her's, I'm trying to get her to hold off until they offer a Factory Turbo or Supercharger option.
  7. TomsHHR

You can order the Turbo HHR SS Now.
    :great:

a Sedan, a sedan with rear quarter window as panel and a SS Panel version.
  8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Did you get in an HHR SS yet?
    Theres a few small differences to the interior. The selection of interior color and material is kinda limited.
    The local dealer has one of each of the new models on display out front.
  9. TomsHHR

They are starting to build the engines for them, I hope to see one..