Chevy HHR owners

Discussion in 'Chevy HHR Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jan 26, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Are they no Chevy HHR owners on this site yet?

2. ChevyTech

ChevyTech Rockstar

I have a 2006 HHR LT. I love the car it is good on gas unlike my 2006 Silverado and it is an eye catcher. I have some accesories that I have yet to put on it like the exhaust and some trim stuff.

3. ChevyFan

Very cool. This is a car that is going to make waves, I'm sure of it. We are looking at getting one to replace my commuter car so we can get more legroom in the back and just haul more stuff, etc.

4. prats4

prats4 Member

Our HHR rocks also!!!

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have looked at them and they look pretty roomy. I talked to some folks who had traded a Trailblazer in on one to pull behind their motor home. They really liked it. Then again, I will be towing a Z/71 crew cab behind mine. The HHR just seems a little small for someone my size.

6. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Just for anyone wondering. The HHR is towable as in behind a motorhome. The Tranny is setup to tow.

7. ChevyFan

My folks would love to hear that. They currently tow a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I think it's a bit much to tow if you ask me.

8. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I understand from some of the HHR owners, all you need is a tow bar and light hookup, then off you go.