1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy is starting to pissed me off now

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Rem870Tactical, Dec 7, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Rem870Tactical

Rem870Tactical New Member

ok so we dropped my truck off on saturday, to get the tranmission looks at because it was leaking, the guy we talked to, the manager said it would be done forsure by monday(yesterday), then he says that its not ready but we'll be able to pick it up today, and now he saying maybe not till tomorrow or thursday, I might tell him to go F*ck himself, and take my truck somewhere else and ill sit there while they fix it.

and its a new transmission that was put in back in june, and the ****ers(at chevy) who put it in i guess didnt do a good job, so now my transmission was ****ed up in some way so they had to take it out and repair.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

sorry to hear about the troubles. but on the bright side it should be free to replace since its within the year. Trust me Ive had my fair share of issues (transmission, fuelpump, reinstalling lift etc etc etc). sucks when things are bad but all good other than that.
  3. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Take it easy Rem. The dealer is probably waiting on some parts that some mental midget forgot to ship out to him when he promised he would. Believe me, this happens a LOT.
    BTW how do you like your 870? I've used mine so much, I've almost worn it out in 6 months lol
  4. Rem870Tactical

best gun i ever bought
  5. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I had a 2006 that i bought with 5 miles on it and it was in the dealer 11 times in the 24K miles that i owned it.. I was not hapy with the dealer or their service dept, however i really did like the truck and it was good between break downs. But i would for sure ask the manager for a good explination of why your truck took a week to repair when he said monday. I dont personally mind if it is going to take some time to get it done however i REFUSE to be lied to like that.
    And you at least have that 02 F-250.. the 7.3L was the best Diesel ford ever made...
  6. Rem870Tactical

Yes, we just had that transmission replaced, its was overdue by alot, it had 160k+ miles b4 it broke down, and got it all done and junk, then our Pro Comp All Terrain tires are now seperating, so we need new tires.
    BTW: I do not Recommend the Pro Comp All Terrains, i read more about them, and they are specificly known for the tire seperation issue. so we might go with some Nittos or Bf goodrich
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nittos are how most people like to go on here, well those are the most talked about.. Im a bridgestone guy so i dont have any input on them.