Chevy Kodiak Forum - OEM Medium Duty Parts

Discussion in 'Medium-duty Truck Forum' started by ChevyFan, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

If memory serves me well, and it doesnt very often, the fender is all one piece and fenders used to be available and fairly inexpensive.
    Thee are also fab shops that will rebuild to new. Just gotta find one close. I used to send out pieces to a local body shop and they came back better than original. Of course they took there time to buff and sand till the glass was like ice, All our wrecked class 8's that had fiberglass were sent to the body shop at 1/3 the cost of dealer parts and service.

2. 08rvtoter

08rvtoter New Member

I drive an 08 c4500 topkick daily. 8 around town 9 to 10 on the highway. Great driver and I use it to pull my 40 ft 5th wheel RV. No better way to pull it. It seems to like regular gas around town. But mileage towing much improved with premium fuel. Hope that helps.

3. Emanuel Lima

Emanuel Lima New Member

What's up guys I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself self..as I just bought a 2000 c7500 and duramax single cab..I am customizing the whole truck from Ground up..and have a couple questions about the differences in models for those of you that know these trucks inside and out.and will be willing to help me out..thanks in advance