1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

chevy lover

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by chevy z71 01, Apr 13, 2012.

1. chevy z71 01

chevy z71 01 New Member

howdy yall , im andrew. im new to this thing but ive loved chevy trucks for a long time. i love my 01 chevy z71. i do my own work on it.
  2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.......
  3. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Andrew, good to have you aboard. Let's see some pictures when you can post some. :glasses:
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. I'm glad to hear you do your own work. You should have quite a bit to offer as many of us are always looking for little things here and there to do that you might have some good insight into. Glad to have you hear. Enjoy. Oh, and post plenty of pictures!
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Where in Texas are you located?
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Andrew! :)
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... I can't answer your questions but wanted to welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  8. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member

Welcome aboard man.
  9. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site! We love Chevys too so if you haven't already done so, be sure to post some pics of your ride!
  10. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

WELCOME TO GMTC!! :) Hope that you enjoy the site... Post up some pics of your rig!!! We would love to see it...